– Tube phono preamplifier with up to 4 inputs (as optional plug-in modules)
– Available plug-in modules: MC XLR (balanced), MC RCA, MM RCA
– All settings can be remote controlled (gain, equalization curve, phase, load etc.)
– Five separate power supplies: Main power supplies for + & – voltages (separated), power supply for processor unit, power supply with high voltage generation for tube stage, high-performance power supply for use with turntables of the AVM ROTATION series
– Fully DC-coupled (depending on selected settings)
– Analogue and purely passive equalisation of incoming phono signals
– Extensive menu functions (adjustable input sensitivity, peak power, etc.)
– Stand-by consumption <0.5W
– Mains phase display (LED off = mains phase OK)
– Large, blue illuminated graphic display
– Housing variants: Aluminium silver or black, chrome front optional
– Packaging: Sturdy AVM OVATION Flight Case
Pickups for vinyl players always require an additional amplification stage. In order to push the sonic possibilities of analog vinyl to the very limit of what is feasible, AVM has developed an audiophile phono preamplifier with a multitude of extensive features. With the OVATION PH 8.3 phono preamplifier, adjustments can be made comfortably from the listening position to ideally reproduce different pickup systems, arms and vinyl players. As with all models of the OVATION 8 series, the output stage is an original OVATION tube stage with exclusive AVM 803 T tube technology and its unmistakably charming tube sound.
Maximum comfort and comparability: With the PH 8.3 phono preamplifier all common adjustments of a pickup system (MM/MC) can be made and much more! Personal custom settings such as gain, load, mono/stereo, equalization curve and subsonic filter can be conveniently set and stored via remote control. This makes it very easy to compare different tone arms and pickup systems even without leaving your ideal listening position.