The tube output stages of the are derived from the Ovation Line PA8 output stages and together with the CD 5.2 tube output stages tubes are applied for the first time in the Evolution Line. Sonically the CD 5.2 convinces the listener with the charming and warm sound the tube output stages produce. These balanced output stages thrill the listener with the emotion loaded music reproduction.
The PA 5.2 stand in line with the other Evolution Line components: Reduced to the Max and all function easily accessible thru intelligent menu function, intuitively operable. The perfectly machined housing is built without visible screws. Standard finishes are black and silver anodized aluminum. The typical AVM Chrome front is available as an option. The RC 3 is always included.
The PA 5.2 offers a large variety of connectivity: The headphone input may alternatively be used as an input for external players.
The PA 5.2 is a very versatile preamplifier: 5 line inputs, a front input and 3 slots for the optional plug-in modules connect it to any source. Poweramps can be connected via RCA Cinch or XLR alike. Active subwoofer may connect to the processor in/out. Comfortable menu functions allow an individual configuration of the PA 3.2 according to your personal likings (input names, sensitivity) etc.). The sophisticated handling concept makes it easy to use. This way the PA 5.2 will provide pure, long lasting joy of listening at all times.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the PA 5.2 is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these.
During the manufacturing process we perform repeatedly numerous tests to insure the absolute quality of our products. When the assembling is finished and the first inspection is done all units must pass a run in test in order to prove their reliability. After that a careful final inspection follows before packing & shipping. All this ensures creating a perfect product from AVM for our customers.
- Tube output stages equipped with ECC83 (12 ax7a), balanced mode
- Regulated high voltage generator independent from AC mains for supply of the tubes
- 5 line inputs (one XLR), 1 processor in/out, 2 Pre Amp outputs (cinch and XLR)
- Headphone output, switchable as front-in
- 3 slots for: Phono module (MM and MC), tuner module, USB DAC module with
192 kHz/24 bit upsampling (USB, SPDIF opt. and coaxial)
- Input specific tone control and parametric loudness with bypass-function
- Blue graphic display dimmable
- Menu functions (i.e adjustable input sensitivity, individual input naming, display settings and many more)